Friday, November 28, 2008

Things I'm thankful for and surgery

My hysterectomy was a success.  My doctor was able to keep my ovaries so no menopause for this 29 year old!  We had been telling the boys that mommy had a boo boo that a doctor was going to fix.  After I had my IV out, Eric brought the boys in to visit.  I guess Trey really had been missing me the night before and just wanted to cuddle in the bed with me.  They all asked if I had a band-aid and if I was in the "hopital."  Ryan was my little engineer and wanted to see how the bed went up and down and how the over-bed table worked.  Evan just wanted to color and play with the stickers the nurses gave him.

I had to spend Thanksgiving in the hospital and could only have jell-0 and chicken broth, but I'm thankful for my family, that we are all healthy.  Eric is almost done with his masters, the boys love their school, I have a job and not having to look for a new one in this economy.  

No comments: